Thursday, August 23, 2007

Tempted

This is my first charcoal painting and the first time i painted first and then came up with the poem for it.

TEMPTED

losing my train of thoughts
looking at this cloud of smoke.
this fire inside me is burning
and now i am losing hope

trying to avoid it now,
the one that took me higher.
my fingers are itching,
to hold the flame of desire.

try not to see
try not to smell
try not get tempted
in its illusive spell

i stick to the choices i've made
to forget the past mistakes
to turn around and walk away
cos life is just too short
to blow it all away .......
- s h ! N e

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Shine hats off to you yar you are a true artist ..... keep the gud work going..Iam lucky to go through your paintings and poems
best regards...
Archi...:)

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

s h ! N e said...

@ Thanks Archi ... appreciate your comments. Keep visiting the blog, lost to come !

@ Thanks Anonymouse .. am glad you like my work and keep coming to the blog, I am planning some really cool new work this year .. thanks again :)

Unknown said...

awesome painting and poem